This tutorial explains users and groups concept in IDA-STEP Database. It shows how to manage users, groups and their default access rights to restrict or give access to specific database parts.
The database management is done using JSDAI-SQL Bridge Web Administrator.
This tutorial covers:
- Logging into the Web Administrator.
- JSDAI-SQL Bridge interface
- Adding a new group
- Group default access rights
- Adding a new user
- Assigning users to groups
- Assigning a user to multiple groups
- Working with default access rights
View the tutorial
The tutorial is created using Flash technology and contains audio. Due to the width of tutorial, navigation menu is hidden while viewing. Click the link below to view the tutorial.