This tutorial explains access rights in IDA-STEP Database. Access rights restrict or allow users to access specific content in the database. Aside from default group or user access rights, they can be assigned to repositories or workspaces. Moreover, specific workspace or repository access rights can be assigned to an individual group.
This tutorial covers:
- Repository default access rights
- Individual group access rights to the repository
- 3 levels access rights explanation
- Workspace default access rights
- Individual group access rights to the workspace
- Administrative access rights
View the tutorial
The tutorial is created using Flash technology and contains audio. Due to the width of tutorial, navigation menu is hidden while viewing. Click the link below to view the tutorial.