JSDAI Database Installer Tool is a tool for installation, setup and update of JSDAI databases. Moreover, it is used for backup and restore of JSDAI database.
- Create/drop tables - creates/removes tables used by JSDAI database;
- Update schemas - installs specified schemas into database if they do not exist or updates them if local and remote versions differ;
- Backup repositories - makes a copy (backup) of a remote repository;
- Restore repositories - restores content of the earlier saved remote repository;
- Regenerate query details - regenerates query details for specified repositories taking current query.detail.properties changes into account.